1.03.2010

White Sunday




Sunday is always a lazy day, late but yummy breakfast, bed, a lot of internet and maybe a couple of movies if you are lucky to find one you haven't seen in your cable. While I was surfing in the internet today I found a documentary film from a music group I like a lot. They are from Puerto Rico called Calle 13, and they are a little irreverents but with a reason. They use the microphone to talk to the world about deep problems in South America, violence, war, hunger and anything they see as unbelievable things. The documentary made me homesick, the sound of the gaitas, accordions and drums broke my heart, those images from places I've been. WOW. Amazing.
This is the link to one part of the documentary (the Colombian part) and also some pictures I took in La Guajira, Cabo de la Vela, Colombia a few years ago. ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdjdhNn1F5U&feature=PlayList&p=BC69ACD050222DCD&index=12


Rock'nRoll.

1 comentario: